OPEN POSITIONS LISTED BELOW:
Apply now: pROGRAM mANAGER
WHO WE ARE
Cornerstone Corporation is a grassroots, faith-based, affordable housing provider and community development non-profit located in St. Louis City. We primarily serve individuals living in the West End neighborhood through collaboration and resource provision. Our organization is committed to serving by helping the West End’s members, including its residents, and the neighborhood as a community builds their capacity for a greater quality of life. Cornerstone has provided services to the West End neighborhood for more than 42 years and we are currently working to expand our investment in and services to the neighborhood.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Caring: We are empathetic and respectful. We ask “How can we help you?”
Committed: We are dedicated and persistent. We ask “What can we do better?”
Collaborative: We are cooperative and understand that it takes significant collaboration among individuals, households and organizations to carry out our mission.
Courageous: We’re willing to take on new challenges that will benefit the individuals and community served.
Cornerstone is seeking a full-time Program Manager to join the team.
The individual in this position will oversee leasing and services for Cornerstone’s residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Holistically care for our constituents (residents and neighbors) including their physical needs, need for community, and spiritual care.
● Operate as the primary point of contact for Cornerstone’s residents and service providers
● Coordinate and follow up with supportive services to Cornerstone residents
● Assist residents by addressing issues and identifying opportunities
● Coordinate with Property Manager for repairs and community service days
● Oversee all leasing matters for residents including, but not limited to, marketing, lease signings, interviews, assessments, data tracking, receiving payments, etc.
● Organize volunteer and community service events
● Collaborate with partners and community stakeholders
● Assist Executive Director with fundraising, grant writing, and some community engagement activities
Other duties may be assigned at times for the position.
THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION
The individual must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform them. Cornerstone is a faith-based organization. The individual must be willing to work within a Christian environment. All employment decisions at Cornerstone are based on the organization’s needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
The background and skills listed below are required for this position:
● Bachelor's Degree (not limited to) in Social Work, Counseling, Education, Human Services Administration, Clinical Psychology, Nonprofit Management, etc.
● Strong communication, problem solving, and people service skills
● Minimum of two years’ experience working with children, individuals, and or families who identify as people of color
● Committed to innovatively achieving the best results for children, individuals, and families
● Able to manage multiple competing demands, make independent decisions, and manage time and resources effectively
● All applicants will need to complete a background check
Cornerstone is dedicated to affordable housing for individuals who would otherwise, not be able to leverage the opportunity. Learn more at cornerstonestl.org
Please submit a resume and a quick answer to the following prompt (responses should be no more than 150 words) to email@example.com with the subject line “Program Manager”. We look forward to reviewing your materials!
Please analyze and interpret the photo below.
We do not own the rights to this photo.